Kleines Phi Cocktail bar with feel-good atmosphere
Heart, experience and mind - that's the secret recipe for a successful bar in Hamburg. At least for the Kleine Phi in Hamburg. Here there are not only cocktails and snacks, but also a lot of good humor and a lot of people to get to know.
What do you actually need to gain a foothold as a restaurateur in a city like Hamburg? The answer is simple: heart, experience and brains.
Philip Schulz is a prime example of how you can run a successful business from an idea. The hotel management graduate worked for many years as a bar manager in the hotel industry, but had long felt the desire to be his own boss - on May 31, 2015, he fulfilled this dream with Kleinen Phi, a cocktail bar in the Karoviertel district. Since then, he has been behind the counter three to four days a week serving his homemade drinks.
The cozy interior consists of rustic tables and chairs from the flea market and a counter welded together from old industrial pipes. The small herb garden out back still provides fresh ingredients for the drinks. In cooperation with "Trivent Barkonzepte", Kleine Phi offers various cocktail courses: for beginners as well as advanced.
Short & Sweet
- Atmosphere industrial, rustic, cosy
- Selection cocktails, highballs, beer - always served with Latin American street food
- Quality exquisite, fresh, homemade
- Service helpful, attentive
- Prices beer from 3-5 €, cocktails from 7-13 €
- Tip Toddy's Tea Time (rum, honey-syrup, black tea, bergamot, orange blossom)