Fine wines can be found next to stylish shoes on Hamburg’s Susannenstraße.
Those who pass by “Scarpovino“ may wonder why not only shoes, but also wine bottles from all over the world grace the display window. A combination which seems unusual at first glance, but yet it fits. The products have one thing in common: They were lovingly prepared and they are of very good quality.
Short & Sweet
- For whom Wine connoisseurs and shoe-friends
- How to get there By U3, S21 or S31 to Sternschanze
- Special Scarpovino can also come to your house and organise individual wine seminars there
- Time required 1 hour
- Must-have Individual consultation in shop
- Good-to-know Scarpovino is a family-run businesss and you can feel it too