The Ratsherrn Brauerei (brewery) is located in the Schanzenhöfe in the heart of Hamburg. Here you can take a look behind the scenes and learn everything about the art of brewing.
The Name says it all
The guided tour of the brewery takes about 65 minutes (15 min. introduction, 30 min. sightseeing, 20 min. tasting). And that's what you can experience:
- Insight into 1000 years of Hamburgs beer history
- Special characteristics of the Ratsherrn brewing process
- Short info about the current Craft Beer movement
- Tasting of 3 Ratsherrn beers (from the barrel and the bottle)
Longer, more intense and even tastier...
...is our approximately 105-minute guided tour (15 min. introduction, 45 min. sightseeing, 45 min. tasting). What you can experience and discover:
- Insight into 1000 years of Hamburg beer history (From the beginnings to the Craft Beer Revolution)
- Special features of the Ratsherrn brewing process
- Brief overview of the current Craft Beer movement
- Tasting of 4 Ratsherrn beers (from the barrel and the bottle), 1 special beer, draff bread basket
- Ratsherrn Beer fibula
Hamburg CARD Discount
With Hamburg CARD, Hamburg CARD Local, Hamburg CARD Premium or Hamburg CARD Premium Plus
Tickets can be booked in advance via https://ratsherrn.de/en/tastings.html with the respective discount.
In the further online booking process you have to enter the code HAMBURGCARD to get the agreed benefit. At the location you have to identify yourself with your valid Hamburg CARD.