Harbour tours let interested passengers learn a lot about Hamburg and its harbour history, the light tour shows the city in its shining splendour.
The harbour tour for connoisseurs: Experience fascinating moments with changing attractions and highlights! Experienced former ship captains and ewer leaders stand at the helm of the launches and explain the port of Hamburg with wit and expertise.
Anecdotes & information about Hamburg
Experienced skippers from the shipping company Captain Heinrich Prüsse explain interesting and historical anecdotes about Hamburg during trips on the Elbe. You can choose between a compact cruise, a light cruise and a large harbour tour. The compact tour lasts one and a half hours and depicts the port of Hamburg in many facets. All attractions such as the Speicherstadt or Hafen City are part of the sightseeing programme. The light tour takes place in the late evening. Only then do the Speicherstadt and the harbour appear in many beautiful lights. The one-hour harbour tour is a very eventful boat trip. Passing large ships coming to Hamburg from 100 ports around the world, the change in water level is experienced through the ebb and flow of the tide.
Hamburg CARD Discount
Big harbour tour
- Adults: 13,00 € instead of 18,00 €; Savings: 5,00 €
- Children (6-14 y.): 8,00 € instead of 9,00 €; Savings: 1,00 €
- Adults: 15,00 € instead of 20,00 €; Savings: 5,00 €
- Children (6-14 y.): 9,00 € instead of 10,00 €; Savings: 1,00 €
- Adults: 14,00 € instead of 19,00 €; Savings: 5,00 €
- Children (6-14 y.): € 8.50 instead of € 9.50; savings: € 1.00