Delicacies, accessories and special gifts can be found in the “Quiddje” shop community.
Five Quiddjes (the term Quiddjes jokingly means non-natives in the Hamburg area) grouped together in Wilhelmsburg more than two years ago to offer all kinds of handmade and locally produced products. Those people in the shop community, who have adopted Hamburg as their home, have assimilated this term, and together offer a colourful conglomeration of special souvenirs.
Short & Sweet
- For whom For anyone searching for a special and unique gift
- How to get there Bus 13 to Mannesallee or bus 151, 152 to Veringstraße Mitte
- Must-see Discover art, design, delicacies and soaps from changing guest exhibitors
- Time required 1 hour
- We find The ideal place to browse for gifts
- Good-to-know If you want, you can also sell your own items at Quiddje