“MoinDori” only produces uniquely crafted items. The notebook covers show Hamburg’s most beautiful places.
They show St. Michael's Church, North German motifs such as anchors and lighthouses or they can be individually customised: Each of the lovingly designed “MoinDori” notebooks is as individual as the lines to be written by the owner.
The people behind “MoinDori” are Torben, Sabrina and Philipp. The notebooks have been around since 2015. They only use high-quality leather from a family-run tannery, which comes from Germany and is tanned in an environment-friendly manner, for the booklets. Local and sustainable – this is very important here. The notebooks are actually all produced in Hamburg.
Short & Sweet
- For whom Daydreamers and travellers
- Gifts The notebooks are ideal as gifts for dear friends and family
- Time required The beautiful shop invites visitors to linger. Therefore: 1 hour
- Special Cooperation with Bahrenfeld sheltered workshops
- And after? Short walk to Hayns Park