The Alster, Jungfernstieg, St Michaelis church: see what Hamburg has to offer by taking the city tour on classic busses. You can simply get on and off wherever you feel like.
The sightseeing tour can be started or interrupted at any of the 29 stops. The day ticket allows Hamburg visitors to use the buses all day long and to get on, off or change buses at the most popular sights in order to discover Hamburg for themselves.
Combiticket City and Harbour Tour
If you want to explore the whole of Hamburg, you also have to get on the water! The Red Double Deckers therefore offer combined tours that include a one-hour harbour tour in addition to the day ticket for the Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour. Or you buy the Discoverer Ticket, which combines the city tour with a harbour and Alster tour. Other offers such as the Elbe Bank Tour or the Hamburg Light Tour also offer Hamburg connoisseurs exciting new aspects.
Red from the outside - green in the heart
Everyone knows the Hamburg buses and succumbs to the charm of the traditional MAN SD 200 double-decker buses, which have shaped Hamburg's townscape for two decades now. That's why it was so important to breathe new life into this old giant, both technically and ecologically. The conversion is in full progress and the first double-deckers with modern Euro 5 engines plus EEV are already travelling through Hamburg. They are therefore RED on the outside and GREEN on the inside.
The departures for the round trips are all year round, several times daily at the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken 1-2 or at the main station exit Kirchenallee.
Line A: Hop on - hop off!
Get on, off or change trains at 29 stops and explore Hamburg individually! Let the wonderful views of the metropolis pass you by on this Line A. There is a lot to see on the way: the pulsating HafenCity, the traditional Speicherstadt, the hot Reeperbahn, the Alster, St. Michael's Church, the city centre and the gateway to the world - the harbour. Wherever you like, just get off, your ticket is valid for the whole day. The red double-deckers are open when the weather is fine and therefore offer the best all-round view. Certified tour guides accompany the tour.
Tours to experience Hamburg:
- Hop On-Hop Off City Tour (Line A): Day Ticket City Tour
- Elbe bank tour: 3-hour drive along the Elbe to Blankenese, walk through the stair quarter, by boat to the Alte Land, return via Köhlbrand bridge
- City and Alster round trip (1 hour): day ticket city tour incl. 1 hour Alster round trip (water ticket special travel times!)
- City and harbour tour (1 hour): day ticket city tour incl. 1-hour harbour tour (water ticket special travel times!)
- City and harbour tour (2 hours): day ticket city tour incl. 2-hour harbour tour (water ticket special travel times!)
- Hamburger Lichterfahrt: 3-hour trip through Hamburg at night incl. trip with the Alster ship, water light games in Planten un Blomen and 1 glass of sparkling wine / O-juice
Hamburg CARD Discount
- Line A: 16,00 € instead of 18,50 €; Savings: 2,50 €
- Elbe shore tour: 19,00 € instead of 22,50 €; Savings: 3,50 € (Children: 8,50 € instead of 10,00 €; Savings: 2,50 €)
- City and Alster Tour (1 hour): 30,00 € instead of 32,50 €; Savings: 2,50 €
- City and harbour tour (1 hour): 30,00 € instead of 32,50 €; Savings: 2,50 €
- City and harbour tour (2 hours): 38,00 € instead of 40,50 €; Savings: 2,50 €
- Hamburger Lichterfahrt: 25,00 € instead of 29,50 €; Savings: 4,50 €