FOTOKURS: Nachtaufnahmen in der Stadt - 04 City Lights //
Please note: It is possible that an event has been cancelled but is still listed on this website. For the latest information about cancelations or postponements please check the organizer’s website.
At night all cats are Grey? Who said Hamburg lights and we catch it one with our cameras! In our photo trip through HafenCity and Speicherstadt we show you how to shoot surprisingly good night shots with a few simple tricks.
Step by step you get to know the various possibilities for picture composition. Experiment with perspectives and focal lengths, practicing the use of sharpness, blur, and motion blur and discover how to achieve with torches, sparklers or random passing cars great effects.
What it's all in the details
- The correct exposure at night
- The play brought light sources
- Image design: what prospects are best for my design
- Choice of focal length
- Use of selective focus, blur and motion blur
- How to avoid converging lines or how do I use it deliberately
- What is the Golden Rule, and how can it help in picture composition
- Use of a tripod and mirror lock
- Legal Fundamentals of Architecture Photography (no joke)
- Evaluation of the image results and feedback
- Notes on image processing and proper data backup
- All questions that are burning under the nails
Good to know
Duration 2 evenings: 19:00 to 23:00 and 18:00 to 21:00
19:00: Meeting point HafenCity, Big Grasbrook, Magellan Terraces on "Elbphilharmonie Pavilion" (black cube) After briefing and less theory photographic expedition begins
18:00: Meeting point LOFTACADEMY, Gertigstr. 46, 22303 Hamburg
There Picture Meeting until 21:00 including delicious catering, Cappuccino & Co
Number of participants: minimum 4 / maximum 8
Price per person: 139, -
- Basic knowledge in dealing with their own camera
- A camera, in which aperture and shutter speed can be manually adjusted and the user manual
- Batteries - Load previously
- Charged extra batteries (if present)
- Wide / telephoto lens and tripod
- Flashlight at night photo and notebook (if available) at the meeting Evening
- Discovery is fun, figures and photographs
No liability is assumed for the correctness of the data.