Booking conditions for tour guides of Hamburg Travel GmbH
Show moreShow less
Agent: Hamburg Travel GmbH
- Tour guide services are provided by Hamburg Travel GmbH. Hamburg Travel GmbH does not provide its own services in this capacity, but rather arranges them in the name and for the account of the respective tour guide. The contract for the booked service is therefore concluded exclusively between the customer and the tour guide. Hamburg Travel GmbH and the customer are only bound by an agency contract.
- The tour guide is booked via Hamburg Travel GmbH. You will receive a corresponding booking confirmation from Hamburg Travel GmbH. Payment of the price stated on the booking confirmation for the tour shall be made to Hamburg Travel GmbH at the latest 21 days prior to commencement of the tour.
- You can withdraw from the contract concluded with the tour guide at any time by declaring this to Hamburg Travel GmbH. Cancellation shall be declared by stating your booking number. The receipt of the cancellation by Hamburg Travel GmbH is decisive. We recommend that you declare your withdrawal in writing. The tour guide can claim compensation as follows: up to the 8th day before the tour 0% from the 7th to the 1st day before the tour 80% on the day of the tour 100% of the price agreed for the tour. In all cases, you are at liberty to prove that no damage or substantially less damage has been caused by your withdrawal than a lump sum demanded by you. In this case you are obliged to pay the lower costs (or if no damage has arisen, no payment). The tour guide reserves the right to demand a higher, concrete compensation in deviation from the above flat rates. In this case, the tour guide is obliged to quantify and substantiate the compensation claimed, taking into account the expenses saved and any other use of the booked service.
- The times agreed in the booking confirmation for the meeting with the tour guide are binding. The tour guide is obliged to wait one hour at the agreed meeting point for a possible late arrival. The waiting time is subject to a fee, i.e. the tour is reduced by the waiting time. The number of participants in city tours is limited to 25 persons per guide. If you want to let other persons participate, a second guide has to be assigned. From the 7th day before the start of the tour, changes to dates and meeting points are subject to a fee. In this case the tour guide can charge a flat fee of € 20,-. These have to be paid directly to the guide before the tour.
- Hamburg Travel GmbH is only an agent for external services and is not responsible for the proper execution of the tour, but only for the proper mediation of the tour. Hamburg Travel is not liable for the non-performance or poor performance of the brokered contract. The liability of Hamburg Travel GmbH is limited to intent and gross negligence. Liability for simple negligence is excluded. The above exclusion of liability does not apply to injury to life, limb or health. Claims due to non-contractual performance of the services are to be directed immediately and exclusively to the respective tour guide.
Agent: Hamburg Travel GmbH
Wexstraße 7, 20355 Hamburg, Germany
Commercial register Hamburg: HRB 95427
Last update: 20.04.2016