Enjoy the fabulous feeling of being in the middle of the habitats of exotic animals. Among the animals that you can see close up are free-roaming reptiles and lemurs, free-flying african birds and some of the most dangerous animals in the world such as nile crocodiles and king cobras.
The fascinating highlight of your tour is the great shark enclosure. Gaze through the impressive panoramic windows and watch sharks and rays swim around one of the largest seawater tanks in Europe.
The 8,000 square meters of the tropical aquarium take you on an expedition around the equator. On this amazing, unique journey through the realm of exotic animals, you’ll dive into breathtaking underwater worlds and experience more than 14,300 creatures on land, in the sea and in caves.
Short & Sweet
- For whom Couples, explorers, families, single, researchers
- How to get there By public transport (U2 or bus)
- What not to miss The big shark pool
- Length of stay 4 - 5 hours
- Food There is a bistro
- Tip The tropical aquarium is the perfect bad weather alternative to the Hagenbeck Zoo