A cult institution at Hamburg's Reeperbahn and probably the only currywurst stand in the world that had its own Musical.
When visiting the Reeperbahn, a stop at the Heiße Ecke (meaning "hot corner") is a must. A snack bar with tradition, whose curry sausage fully reflects the heart of the city. As a true institution of Hamburg, a successful musical was even named after this snack, which became the German box-office hit under the title "Heiße Ecke 24" in 2003. Here the visitor can truly experience the taste of St. Pauli and enjoy the Reeperbahn to its fullest. The well-known curry sausage is even available here as tofu and poultry variant. The Heiße Ecke offers options for every taste. The large outdoor terrace of the snack bar also hosts regular events that promise pure entertainment.
Hamburg CARD Discount
- 20% discount on food.
- Please note: The Hamburg CARD must be presented to staff BEFORE ordering so that the discount can be granted.
- In some cases a table reservation is required.
- No duplication of discounts possible.
Short & Sweet
- Type of cuisineGood & Low-cost, German cuisine, Hamburg originals
- AmbienceHamburgish, authentic, lively
- ServiceCurry sausage - also as tofu or poultry option