Train Special with Deutsche Bahn: Karlsruhe to Hamburg
From the fan-shaped city to the Hanseatic city: Travel with Train Special from Karlsruhe to Hamburg and stay three nights in a hotel of your choice!
For a city weekend in Hamburg, Hamburg Tourismus offers the ideal travel package with Train Special: The offer includes a return trip with ICE trains and three nights’ accommodations plus other benefits with the Hamburg CARD. And the best thing is: Children up to 14 years of age travel with us for free!
Karlsruhe - Hamburg
By train from Karlsruhe to Hamburg: Have you always wanted to visit the Hanseatic City? Take an extensive tour of the Mönckebergstraße shopping mile, the Elbphilharmonie plaza or spend an entertaining evening watching a musical? With BAHNHIT, an exciting weekend in Hamburg is only about a five- to six-hour ride away: Climb aboard at the Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof in a train of your choice, arrive in Hamburg and stay three nights in your favourite hotel!
With the Hamburg CARD, your personal explorer ticket for the Hanseatic city, you can also use every suburban train, bus or the HVV-ferry and thus check out Hamburg to your heart's content. In addition, you receive worthwhile discounts in many restaurants and attractions!
All information in brief
- Starting railway station: Karlsruhe Hauptbahnhof, 76137 Karlsruhe
- Destination station: Hamburg Hauptbahnhof, 20099 Hamburg
- Departure frequency: Several times per day
- Type of train: ICE/IC
- Duration of travel: Depending on the connection, between around 4:00 and 6:00 hours, longer evenings/nights
- Transfer-/Waiting-times: Depending on the connection, between 1-3 transfers possible; waiting times are usually about 20 minutes