Train Special with Deutsche Bahn: Bonn to Hamburg
Two cities with great history: Travel from Bonn to Hamburg with our train hit and spend three nights in a hotel of your choice!
For a city weekend in Hamburg, Hamburg Tourismus offers the ideal travel package with Train Special: The offer includes a return trip with ICE trains and three nights’ accommodations plus other benefits with the Hamburg CARD. And the best thing is: Children up to 14 years of age travel with us for free!
Bonn - Hamburg
By train from Bonn to Hamburg: The distance from Bonn to Hamburg is 373 kilometres, which you can cover completely individually with the train hit ticket! With the ICE connection you need about four and a half hours from Bonn to Hamburg, with the IC connection it takes about the same time. A journey with various regional trains is also possible: this takes a little longer with five to five and a half hours, but the departure times may suit you better. With the Bahnhit-Ticket you can decide for yourself - choose the way of travelling that suits you best!
With the Hamburg CARD, your personal discoverer ticket for the Hanseatic city, you can also take any tram, bus or HVV ferry in the city and explore Hamburg to your heart's content. In addition, many restaurants and attractions offer worthwhile discounts!
All information in brief
- Start station: Bonn central station, Am Hauptbahnhof 1, 53111 Bonn
- Destination railway station: Hamburg main station, 20099 Hamburg
- Frequency of connection: Several times a day, sometimes several times an hour
- Means of transport: ICE/IC/RE
- Duration of the connection: Depending on the connection between about 4:00 hours and 5:00 hours.
- Change/waiting times: Depending on the connection, 1-2 transfers are possible, e.g. in Cologne or Hanover. Short transfer times.