Kleinhuis' Cafe & wine bar in the Komponistenquartier - culture, pleasure and wine between Michel, State Opera and Laeiszhalle.
In Kleinhuis' Cafe & Weinstube in the Kompinistenquartier you will be spoiled with homemade cake, refined food and wines from the Kleinhuis' wine trade.
The KomponistenQuartier in Hamburg's Neustadt could hardly be better located: Not far from the main church of St. Michaelis and the Laeiszhalle, within walking distance of the Hamburg State Opera at Gänsemarkt and the Hamburg Museum with its exhibition on cultural life in Hamburg. The Kleinhuis´ Cafe & Wine Bar offers homemade cakes, refined food and wines from the Kleinhuis´ wine trade. For example, enjoy a Hanseatic fish stew in the cosy atmosphere of the Biedermeier era. A visit is also worthwhile for an extensive breakfast at the weekend or during the week for lunch.
Hamburg CARD Discount
20% discount on food.
- Please note: The HamburgCARD must be presented to staff BEFORE ordering so that the discount can be granted.
- In some cases a table reservation is required.
- No duplication of discounts possible.
Short & Sweet
- AmbienceCosy, classic, nostalgic
- ServiceLunch, salads, sweet delicacies, and of course wine & coffee