The Chefs Warehouse at Störtebeker offers a cosy ambience and a view of the Elbe and the harbour, inviting you to linger and enjoy the Elbphilharmonie.
Good food for every taste is served on the table. During the day down-to-earth, in the evening upscale, but always with reference to seasonal and regional products as well as to the award-winning beers of Störtebeker Braumanufaktur. Modern Nordic cuisine is combined with haute cuisine traditions. The result is first-class dishes with market-fresh ingredients.
The house's beer sommelier will be happy to help you choose a brewing speciality. But also cocktail and wine lovers will get their money's worth. At the latest when you enjoy the panoramic view of the Landungsbrücken at the bar, it becomes clear that a visit to the Elbphilharmonie is not only worthwhile for a concert, a visit to Störtebeker also conveys a real "Elphi feeling".
Short & Sweet
- CategoryRestaurant, Café/Bistro
- Type of cuisineFish, Meat, Gourmet, German cuisine
- AmbienceNoble, Hanseatic, Imposing
- TipIf you make a reservation, you will also receive the necessary Plaza tickets for admission.
- ServiceWarm food, wine, freshness