Pedal boats, canoes and stand up paddle boards can be hired in the Biergarten “Zum Anleger”.
The canoe hire shop with beer garden is located on a beautiful, green patch directly on the Elbe waterfront. Wilhelmsburg can be discovered from here by canoe, pedal boat or stand up paddle board. There won't be any need to go hungry on the water. Those who paddle to “Willi Villa” can restore their energy levels with a fresh waffle and be well-equipped for the return trip.
Short & Sweet
- For whom Water lovers, all Hamburg visitors
- How to get there By public transport (S3 or S31 to Veddel, Bus 13 to Vogelhüttendeich)
- Tip Circular canoeing route through Wilhelmsburg
- Time required 1 to 2 hours
- Must-try in winter New Year's Eve on the water incl. motor boat trip to the port firework display
- Food Veggie burger in the Biergarten “Zum Anleger”