From the St. Pauli jetties, away from the pulsating heart of the Hanseatic city, things go rapidly downstream.
You pass the fish market, the modern office buildings in the Docklands, the cruise terminal and the Harbour Museum with its historic ships. The journey goes along the container terminals, the pilot station and many other attractions until you finally reach Blankenese.
Until the return trip, passengers have three, six or even nine hours to explore Blankenese with its Mediterranean flair and Scandinavian charm. On the return trip, the MS "Kleine Freiheit" stops in Teufelsbrück before taking a side trip to the container port at the Burchardkai. Before returning to the starting point, the MS “Kleine Freiheit" makes yet another detour and takes you past Hamburg's newest landmark, the Elbphilharmonie. Then the cruise continues to the famous Michel, the sailing ship "Rickmer Rickmers" and the museum ship "Cap San Diego", and finally back to the bridge 8/9 where you started from.
Hamburg CARD Discount
One-way ticket: Landungsbrücken - Blankenese
- Adults: € 8.95 instead of € 10.80; Savings: € 1.85
- Children: € 4.45 instead of € 5.40; Savings: € 0.95
Round-trip ticket: Landungsbrücken - Blankenese
- Adults: € 14.90 instead of € 18; Savings: € 3.10
- Children: € 7.45 instead of € 9; Savings: € 1.55
- Family (2 adults and 3 children): One-way ticket € 21.55 instead of € 26; Savings: € 4.45
- Family (2 adults and 3 children): Round-trip ticket € 35.70 instead of € 43; Savings: € 7.30
Timetable and further information can be found at www.frs-hanseferry.de