Theatre & Directions
Hamburg's largest theatre - the perfect home for such an incredible musical.
Theater Neue Flora
For the perfect arrival
The Phantom of the Opera", one of Germany's most popular musicals, found its first home here from 1990 to 2001 and delighted over seven million spectators. Further successful musical productions such as "Dance of the Vampires", "Dirty Dancing" and "Tarzan" followed before the Phantom returned to the stage again in 2013. Until recently, the magical magic of Arabian nights blew through the picturesque theatre hall with the award-winning Disney production ALADDIN. Since April 2019, the Stage Theater Neue Flora has been home to the arts musical CIRQUE DU SOLEIL PARAMOUR.
- By public transport / HVV: S-Bahn: S31, S21 and S11 (stop Holstenstraße). Bus: 3, 20, 25, 180, 183 and 283 (stop Holstenstraße). Night bus: 600 and 602 (stop Holstenstraße).
- By car (A7 from south): Take exit 37 (Horster Dreieck) and turn left onto the A1 motorway towards Lübeck/Berlin/Hamburg. Keep left to take the A255. Continue on Veddeler Brückenstraße/B4/B75. Keep left onto B4. The theatre is on the left hand side.
- By car (A7 from the north): Take exit 26 (HH-Stellingen) onto B4/B5. Turn right on Kieler Straße/B4/B5. Turn left on Oelkersallee. Turn right on Langenfelder Straße. Turn right on Max-Brauer-Allee. Turn right on Stresemannstraße/B4. The theatre is on the right-hand side.
- By car (A24 from the east): Take exit 20 (Dreieck Wittstock/Dosse) onto the A24 motorway towards Hamburg/Schwerin. At the roundabout, take the second exit (Sievekingsallee). Continue on Bürgerweide. Turn right on Spaldingstraße. Keep right onto Amsinckstraße/B4. Continue on B4. The theatre is on the right-hand side.
- By car (A1 from the west): At exit 43 (Buchholzer Dreieck) take the A261 towards Flensburg/Kiel/Hamburg-West/Tötensen/Flughafen. Take the A7 to the Bahrenfelder Marktplatz/B431 exit. Continue on Stresemannstraße/B4 The theatre is on the left-hand side.
- Parking: Fee-based and barrier-free multi-storey car park directly at the theatre on Alsenstraße. Another parking garage is located on Holstenstraße.